Monday 19 November 2012

Leap Year


 Leap Year

I just  saw a movie few days ago, and I thought it was a good one.
So, I just want to share it on my blog with you guys. The name is called Leap Year
This is a romantic comedy movie from America in 2010.
There are three main characters in this movie. 
They are Amy Adams, Matthew Goode and Adam Scott.
Amy Adams is the most famous characters of them. 
She was born in Italy, a natural red hair let she looks more enchanting. 
I have ever watched a movie called [Julie and Julia], which she is starred in. 
Even though the type of her role doesn’t change too much, especially the film, I still like her. 
 
This movie shows us actress Anna (played by Amy Adams) makes a plan to use Ireland tradition 
way to purpose her boyfriend who has been fall in love with her for 4 years in a leap day. 
Due to the bad weather, she was forced to an island called Dingle. 
In there she met a sharp tongue but a soft heart little club’s boss, Declan O'Callaghan (played by Matthew Goode) 
With his help Anna star her way to Dublin. But two totally different people also gradually frictions a spark...

Love always make people feel happy. It also can help people break through all the resistances. I found a very interesting thing on the website. A sentence"I Love You." Each single word have the unique meaning for love. I - inject, L- loyal, O- observant, V- valiant, E-enjoyment, Y- yes, O- obligation, U- unison. This is what I LOVE YOU comes from. And I do believe that if two people are meant to be together, eventually they'll find their way back. 


No comments:

Post a Comment