Wednesday 10 October 2012

Co-op Ende Day

Today I finished my first co-op term. I did my first co-op at a hotel called the Halliburton Hotel which was located in downtown Halifax. Because my major is Tourism and Hospitality, so it is mandatory to do the co-op.

I never did any job before even in China, my hometown. So, this is my real first job.  I find my job which was housekeeping. It's been so long. I started my work at May 24th, and it ended today. I just can not believe this happened so fast. It is like almost five months gone. And I am leaving today. I mean I did not feel sad or anything, but still, a little bit can't bear to part...


At the end of my working day, my boss Mr. Rob said to me: "Jennifer, it was nice to have you. 
Thanks for all the hard working during the whole summer." 
What I thought, it was nice to have my real first working experiences in the Halliburton Hotel. 
 I appreciated the time that I spend in here. I learned a lot, and I really do. 
The Hotel Hall

Me with my supervisor

Room in Halliburton Hotel
The Halliburton Hotel
 



No comments:

Post a Comment