Sunday 7 October 2012

Dream come true

Hi, everybody!
It was nice to talk to everybody on the blog again! I just came back from Montreal yesterday and I finished my little short trip. I have been here 4 years ago when I was still a little girl. The second time that I came here, it was a wired feeling. Some of the memories were still in my mind, but some of them were blurred and indistinct...

  Well I guess I lived in Halifax for so long, so Montreal it is kind  like a really big city for me.

This is the picture that I took on the top of the mountain in downtown.

So, why I say dream come true? I actually come to Montreal for applying for my Mexico Visa. Because in  Halifax we don't have the consolation to do that, so I just came to Montreal, the dream come true place. I made an appointment at 10 o'clock. And I got my visa at 10:51, it was kinda fast.



I was dreaming for so long.
And now, my came a lone way. 
At the end,  the dream finally become true. 
It was such a great feeling...

I will share more news when I come back from Mexico, wish me the best luck everybody ^^






1 comment:

  1. Montreal was a nice city, and a place let me dream come true~

    ReplyDelete