Monday 29 October 2012

Hallowen Party in 2012

Crazy Halloween

When I  see the some of the big or small  pumpkins in front of the house. I realized that the yearly Halloween is coming. It was a really fun holiday for everybody. This year, I want to spend a local Halloween in Canada. Not only to feel the different culture, but also to enjoy the crazy happy time with my friends. To keep some of the fun memories for my second Halloween in Canada. 


So, last weekend I went to the Halloween Party in the Reflection night club with my friends. I bought a costume which was a policewoman. It was a really cool dress up.  I loved it so much! And when I walk through the night club, it was dressed up too. the whole of the  ghost decorations with the blue lights. It was just amazing...

With my friends, had fun there!
The Policewoman











Gypsy

No comments:

Post a Comment