Wednesday 17 October 2012

Fancy Veggies


                At the beginning of this blog, I wanna start with a question.      
     Are you a Vegetarian ?
          Answer: Yes , I am. 
      No I'm not. 


I think Vegetarian, this word is not that unfamiliar.   
On the tablea women said a statement "I am vegetarian".
Also, this has won't let a person storm in a teacup. In many of the world's developed countries, women vegetarian ratio as high as 10%. Vegetarian has become a kind of fashion.
Vegetarian, commonly known as only eat vegetables and don't eat animal meat person. 
They generally can eat egg and dairy products.  
Vegetarian, showed a return to nature, return to health.
It protect the earth ecological environment for all time cultural concept.

Butter and Honey Grilled Sweetcorn
Grilled courgette served with ricotta cheese inside

Here I have a little funny store it is about my a Vegetarian things happened in my family.
I was not a vegetarian, but also, I was not a big fan for meat. However, my Mom watched a TV show which was a senior dietitian encourage people to eating all the veggies. He told everything good about being an vegetarian. Since Mom watched that TV show, she was treating my Dad and me like a little rabbit, we start our "Veggie Life "for 3 month.  And there was no meat dishes at all...

Stuffed Pepper on Barbie

Deep Fried Sweet Potato Veggie Burger


What I found during this vegetarian period. We were eating in  a really healthy way.
I did not against eating veggies, but without any meat! I think people are omnivorous animal. Their body might need some of the things to support the normal life. I still encourage people eating most veggies in their life because it was just healthy. But, they still could have meat in their life, maybe just not for the dinner time.
Marinade Mushed Potato served with Baby Leaves

Grilled Coconut Pineapple







 
 
 
























Eating healthy, living healthy.
That's what I wanna say to everybody.

I still hope: when we are old, we still have a healthy body to do what we want to do.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment